Our Customers and Partners Span the Globe
abakus designs, builds and operates sophisticated residential, commercial and utility-scale solar power plants. Since 1995, we have continued to developed the proven expertise to meet our customers’ diverse energy needs. Our success is powered by industry-leading project development and financing, groundbreaking construction techniques, and cutting-edge grid integration and plant control systems.
Our Capabilities Include:
- • Optimized site-specific designs with customizable solutions
- • Procurement advantages through established industry relationships
- • Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- • One point of contact for monitoring project construction and commissioning
Our engineering service experience includes:
- • Site inspections, feasibility studies, basic evaluation and profit-optimized site selection.
- • Detailed yield forecasts and profit analysis as well as organizing appropriate financing and insurance solutions.
- • Competent reviews of documentation and contracts.
- • Assistance with calling for bids and awarding contracts.
- • Consulting for all (or individual) phases of a project, according to the customers needs.
Our on-site quality management experience includes:
- • Approved training programs for installers.
- • Definition of technical standards.
- • Quality acceptance routines and detailed quality check on site.
- • Supervision of sub contractors.
- • Electrical evaluation of the system by e.g. I-V-curve measurement, thermographic camera.
- • Routines for test-operation phases.
Our operation and maintenance services experience includes:
- • Configuration of monitoring tools like PV-control, Sunny Portal and PV- guard.
- • Permanent online control of PV-plant performance.
- • Preparing of site-related maintenance checklists.
- • Control of service teams.
- • Coordination of first and second level services for Inverters and medium voltage devices.
- • Frequent performance reports according to customer needs.